Parsons Paris organizes activities that bring together the community and help developing artists and designers experience the many resources Parisian culture has to offer. Holiday celebrations are moments to socialize and share one’s cultural traditions. Weekend excursions, day trips, and cultural activities throughout the semester provide students with insights into French culture and Parisian life.
Each semester, students can look forward to:
- Orientation, which includes a Seine boat ride, trip to Versailles, visit to the Arc de Triomphe, and intercultural training
- Crepe parties, cheese tastings, food tours, and visits to Parisian sites
- Special access to Fashion Week
- Talks with industry leaders and academics
- Access to museums around Paris and special tours
- Gallery openings
- Yoga classes
For up-to-date information, visit the Calendar of Events page of the Parsons Paris Student Resources website.